ATEN HDMI Extender to 60m
ATEN HDMI Extender to 60m (40 m @ 1080p, 1080i @ 60m)
VE800A HDMI Extender will help to strengthen and pass the HDMI signal between the psu and the device up to 40 meters in excellent quality 1080p, and up to 60m for 1080i. It is fully compliant with HDMI 1.3b.
The device connects Cat5e cable with RJ45 connectors between units (not included, must be connected to a live network).
- Distance cables up to 60m (1080i)
- Fully compatible with HDMI 1.3b specification
- ATEN EDID technology to transmit one cat 5e cable (under the circumstances)
- Encouragement of high resolution: HDTV 480p, 720p, 1080i and 1080p & Support Computer formats: VGA, SVGA, SXGA (1280x1024) UXGA (1600x1200) and WUXGA (1920x1200).
- HDCP compliant
- Plug and play, easy installation
- Compact design
- Simply connect various types of repsus and facilities: LCD Monitor, Projector, LCD TV ....
- Multi-platform support: Windows 2000/XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/Linux/Mac and SUN.
- Part of the device interconnect Cat5e or Cat6 cable (not included), which must be switched directly, do not go through any active element, switch, etc.
- We recommend the use of high-quality direct interconnection UTP cable, such as: code: sutpd6c1 PremiumCord TP Cable 4x2, Cat6 UTP wire AWG23, pure copper 100 meters
- The necessary repsus included
1x HDMI female
1x HDMI female Output
4 x RJ-45 female to connect the two parts of the device
In the package:
1 VE800AL (local unit)
1 VE800AR (remote unit)
2 power adapters
4 preparation for wall mounting
1 User Guide
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.