Aten HDMI Extender over CAT5E up to 100m, Dual Display
Aten HDMI Extender over CAT5E up to 100m, Dual Display + IR DO, 3D
Aten HDMI Extender allows extension of two HDMI video signals over distances up to 100 meters along the cable cat5e/cat6. It supported the passage of the signal for Ethernet, RS-232 and IR (which allows to control remote/local attached devices). The device also supports HDMI 3D, Deep Color and up to 4Kx2K resolution is HDCP compatible
- extends the distance between two HDMI signals between the psu and display unit
- the devices are connected Cat5e or Cat6 cable (not included), which must be connected directly, not go through any active element, switch, etc.
- one local and two remote monitors
- simply connect different types of repsus and facilities: LCD Monitor, Projector, LCD TV ....
- support two IR channels for two-way transmission of signals
- supports the Ethernet signal through the extender
- Support 3D and Deep Color technologies
- HDCP compatible, DDC compatible
- Cable distance between units up to 100m
- support widescreen resolution
- support high resolutions: HDTV 480p, 720p, 1080i & 1080p and 4Kx2K
- Simple installation
- Fully compatible with HDMI 1.3b specification
- EDID Expert - selects the optimal settings EDID
- RS-232 serial port for control such as touch screens, etc.
- Built 8KV/15KV ESD protection (Contact voltage 8KV, Air voltage 15 KV)
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)