ATEN extender PC over IP, USB + RS232
ATEN Extender PC over IP - USB + serial console port RS232
KVM Extender provides control of a remote computer connected via the unit CE750 after RJ45 cable for TCP/IP (over IP). It has a USB connector and RS-232 serial port. Equipment in addition to the previous types of offers connectivity and configuration
devices connected via serial port RS-232.
- Local and remote units are interconnected through the network TCP/IP.
- Dual console operation - the ability to control PC locally or through a remote console
- USB keyboard and mouse design
- RS-232 serial port - to connect to a serial terminal for configuration (Local Unit), or serial devices such as touch picture, scanners, etc.. (Remote unit)
- Support stereo speakers and stereo microphone
- The mode selection (Local Unit) - Local or automatic mod
- Video - up to 1920 x 1080 resolution points
- Possibility of mounting rack
- Multiplatform support - Windows 2000/XP/Vista, Linux, FreeBSD
Support of Windows 7
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)