ATEN DVI Video/Audio Extender over 60 meters Cat5E/Cat6
ATEN DVI Video/Audio Extender over 60 meters Cat5E/Cat6 cable RJ-45
VE-600A DVI Video/Audio Extender allows you to extend the distance between the psu and the monitor DVI signal up to 60 meters, the 2x RJ-45 Cat5E/Cat6. VE600 also extends the stereo audio signal. VE600 supports graphical display resolution up to 1920 x 1200 and HDTV resolutions up to 1080p. DVI psu (computer or DVD player) connected to VE600AL, which sends a signal to the DVI DVI displays using VE600AR. VE600AL and VE600AR connects with 2x standard Cat 5e or Cat 6 cable.
- Signal transmission DVI and Audio up to 60 meters
- Uses 2x Cat5/6 network cable for signal transmission between units
- The ability to use only 1x Cat5/6 cable, unless required full EDID signal
- Extreme video quality - 1920x1200 (40m), 1080i (60m), 1080p (40m)
- Support transmission of sound - stereo
- Adjustable eqvalizace image signal amplification
- Support for widescreen resolutions
- Possibility of mounting rack
- HDCP compatible
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)