CPU Cooler ARCTIC Freezer 13 Continuous Operation
Arctic appeared with another model number FREEZER 13, this time enriched by a suffix CO (continuous operation), which is adapted to withstand continuous operation.
Innovation as bearings, not sliding as in the caseof ordinary 13, but Dual Ball Bearing (two ball), which lasts longer compared to 2-5 plain bearings.
Unmatched cooling performance in a small package - 200 W
- Ultra Quiet 92 mm PWM fan
- Quick installation without removing the motherboard
- Heat Pipe Technology
- Dual Ball Bearing with 2-5x longer lasting than conventional bearings
- Latest applied ARCTIC MX-4
- Dimensions: 123 (D) x 96 (W) x 130 (W) mm
- Material: Aluminum plates x 45, thickness 0.5 mm
- Fan: 92mm, 600-2000 RPM (PWM)
- Air Flow: 36.4 CFM/61.8 m3/h
- Max. Cooling Capacity: 200 Watts
- Bearings: Ball two
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: -9% 206.00 $
Special Price: 188.00 $