Arctic-Cooling F9 PWM Fan
High performance fan with PWM Sharing Technology
ARCTIC F PWM fans 80mm/92mm/120mm. Patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST) regulates the speed up to 5 fans via BIOS.
• Patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST)
• Extremely quiet
• High airflow and static pressure
• Very low noise
• Fluid Dynamic Bearing improving life
Featuring PWM function: ARCTIC F PWM cooling fans thanks to the patented innovative PWM Sharing Technology (PST), can share up to 5 fans (including CPU fan). Speed of all the fans in this PST system is centrally controlled by a single PWM signal via BIOS.
With the increased load on the system cooling fans all involved in the PST system will receive signals from the BIOS to increase output, the increased air flow and cool the system. At low load the contrary, Will-fans have less power and thus noise.
In conclusion, the benefits of PST are:
(1) Speed control of fans with only one PWM signal from the motherboard
(2) Ventilation can be achieved by a calm and efficient manner. Further cooling fans run slower at low load, which will provide sufficient cooling at a much quieter operation than before.
(3) Better energy saving as cooling fans are not always at full load
4 pin plug for receiving power and PWM signal from the board
4 pin connector for the CPU cooler or second fan
3-pin connector to send the RPM signal to motherboard
Dimensions: 92 L x 92 W x 25 H mm
RPM: 600 - 1800 RPM (controlled by PWM)
Air Flow: 35 CFM/59.5 m3/h
Noise level: 0.4 Son
Weight: 84 g
Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
|Fan size (mm)||90|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)