Arctic-Cooling F12 PWM Fan
High performance fan with PWM Sharing Technology
ARCTIC F PWM fans 80 mm/92 mm/120 mm. The patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST) regulates the speed up to 5 fans via BIOS.
• patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST)
• Extremely quiet
• High airflow and static pressure
• Very low noise
• Fluid dynamic bearings improve durability
Introducing PWM function: ARCTIC F PWM cooling fans, thanks to the innovative patented PWM Sharing Technology (PST), can share up to 5 fans (including CPU fans). The speed of the fans in this PST system is centrally controlled by a single PWM signal via BIOS.
With the increased load of all the cooling fans connected in the PST system will receive the signal from the BIOS to increase performance by increasing airflow and cool the system. At low loads vice versa Will-fans have less power and thus noise.
In conclusion, the advantages of the PST are:
(1) Speed control individual fans with only one PWM signal from the motherboard
(2) Ventilation can be achieved in a calm and efficient manner. Other cooling fans run slower at low load, which provides sufficient cooling at a much quieter operation than before.
(3) Improved energy saving as cooling fans are not always at full load
4 pin connector for power supply and receiving the PWM signal from the plate
4 pin connector for the CPU cooler or second fan
Dimensions: 120 L x 120 W x 25 mm H
Speed: 300 - 1350 RPM (controlled by PWM)
Air Flow: 57 CFM/96.8 m3/h
Noise level: 0.5 Son
Weight: 108 g
Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing
|Fan size (mm)||120|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)
Regular Price: -1% 155.00 $
Special Price: 154.00 $