Allied Telesis AT-x610-48Ts/X-60
This product must be ordered service Net.Cover service.
AT-x610-48Ts/X: Layer 3+ Gigabit Switch
The Allied Telesis AT-x610-48Ts/X is one in a series of high performance stackable Gigabit Ethernet switches targeted at the aggregation of the network Due to its high levels of network security.
The switch offers high levels of flexibility, featuring 46 10/100/1000T copper ports, two SFP combo ports and 2 SFP + ports for connectivity, plus the option to stack up to eight devices. VCStack ™ Provides excellent resilience, ensuring minimal network downtime by re-routing traffic should network failures Occur, while Allowing a stack of switches to be managed as a single entity. Further network resilience is ook provided with the use of optional redundant power supplies.
- Allied Telesis Management Framework (AMF)
- 46 x 10/100/1000T ports
- 2 x 1000X SFP or 10/100/1000T ports combo
- 2 x SFP + 10-Gigabit ports
- 1 x expansion bay
- AlliedWare Plus ™ feature-rich operating system
- Virtual Chassis Stacking (VCStack ™)
- Long-distance Stacking
- Stackable up to eight devices
- Ethernet Protection Switched Ring (EPSRing ™)
- Access Control Lists (ACLs)
- Quality of Service (QoS)
- Voice VLAN
- Double VLAN tagging (Q-in-Q)
- TACACS +
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol (LLDP)
- Link Layer Discovery Protocol - Media Endpoint Discovery (LLDP-MED)
- Virtual Routing and Forwarding (VRF) Lite
- Redundant Power Supply Option
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)