Allied Telesis AT indoor fiber gateway-iMG616BD
Active Ethernet Fiber Residential Gateway. 1 x 100BX WAN (SC), 6 x 10/100TX, 2 x FXS, Requires Single Fiber Passive Wall Outlet (AT-RG002 or iMG001).
Active Ethernet single fiber-based intelligent Multiservice Gateway with FXS ports and 2 x 10/100TX LAN x 6 ports.
The AT-iMG616BD is a full-featured broadband media gateway and router, designed for cost-effective deliver of advanced IP Triple Play voice, video and data services over fiber.
The AT-iMG616BD supports Layer 3 functions, Including NAT, DMZ, and stateful inspection firewall for delivery of revenue-generating services Such as home networking and security services.
- Bi-directional fiber WAN interface
- Plug-and-play fiber outlet
- FXS Ports for analog telephone/fax Including T.38 support
- H.323, SIP or MGCP VoIP protocol support
- Major softswitch manufacturer compatibility
- Class 5 services
- QoS management
- Support for analog and VoIP phones
- Triple Play ready
- Stateful Inspection Firewall/NAT
- DMZ support
- Access Control List
- Intrusion Detection System: DoS, Port Scanning and Web Spoofing protection
- Zero Touch Configurator and TR-069 remote management and configuration
- RoHS Compliant
- Small footprint at customer site Innovative two-part case
- Optional UPS with battery alarm monitoring
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||100|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)