Addonics Snap In 25 RAID adapter for 2.5 "HDD
Unique solution for two 2.5 "HDD/SSD, which mimics the functionality of a 3.5" SATA hard drives. Simple to set up RAID 0 or RAID 1 using a mechanical switch, without the need for software.
Snap-IN RAID 25 housing is a great solution for installing up to two 2.5 "SATA HDD or SSD into space for one 3.5" SATA hard drive. The cover is designed with exact dimensions and mounting holes for which are found in conventional 3.5 "SATA drives. Once 2.5" hard drives installed in Snap-In RAID 25, this cover can be used as an ordinary 3.5 "SATA hard drive.
Two units within Snap-In 25 RAID can be set to appear as individual units (necessary support SATA port that is compatible with Port Multiplier), a single partition RAID 0 for fast read/write performance or mirrored partition RAID 1 for redundancy unit protection against disk failure.
When installing the units Snap-IN RAID 25 do not need any special tools. Simply open the door at the front, slide the unit into the two slots and close the door to ensure units. RAID 0 or RAID 1 set up a mechanical switch on the back of the adapter. Users of OS Windows, Linux, Mac OS can alternatively be used for RAID setup utility software JMicron RAID Manager.
- Housing holds up to two 2.5 "SATA I, II or III hard drives or SSDs (with a height of up to 9.5 mm)
- Standard 15-pin and 7-pin SATA connector combined in the same place as the standard 3.5 "SATA hard disk
- Use as a direct replacement for a 3.5 "SATA hard disk
- Installation in any 3.5 "slot
- Two units can be configured as one large disk RAID 0, RAID1, or as two individual units (individual units setting is only available when connected to a compatible SATA port with Port Multiplier).
- Supports SATA I, II, III
- Maximum built-in RAID accelerator to 3 Gbps
- RAID configuration using a mechanical switch on the back or the software utilities available for Windows, Mac OS, Linux
- The top and bottom covers are made of aluminum/manganese alloys for efficient heat dissipation
- Independent OS
- LEDs access to drives and power
- Power consumption ~ 150mA at 5V without units
- Dimensions (W x D x H): 4 x 5.75 x 1 "(101.6 x 146.05 x 25.4 mm)
- Weight (units): 8.04 oz (228 g)
- Operating temperature and humidity: 0 to 60 ° C, 5 - 90% RH
- Storage temperature and humidity: -20 - 70 ° C, 0 to 95% RH non-condensing
- Complies with RoHS
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.