Addonics HDD duplicator Deluxe
HDD duplicator Deluxe includes in series Addonics 1: 1 HDD duplicators intended for copying one media to another. This model replicates data from any 3.5 "SATA hard drive to another 3.5" or 2.5 "SATA hard drive. There no need computer or other complicated software. Just open the door of the two slots on the front of the duplicator, insert the psu hard drive into the upper slot and the second target disk of equal or greater capacity into the bottom slot. Subsequently both lock the door and press the start button to start the copying process.
Outside duplicate, this device is suitable for the entire irreversible deletion of any sensitive data stored on your hard drive. For this purpose, you can use both slots at the same time and use the Safely deleting or rewriting to seven rewriting cycles to meet DoD standards (Standard DoD).
• Copy any 3.5 "or 2.5" SATA hard drive to any 3.5 "or 2.5" SATA hard disk
• Great for cloning another hard disk or create a backup hard drive.
• Discs can add and remove a tape cartridge without special tools
• Support all file formats
• Typical transfer speed * ~ 84 MB/sec
• The maximum disk size> 3TB
• Completely standalone 1: 1 duplicator hard drives without the need for additional hardware or software
• Secure data deletion irreversible:
a secure erase - HDD duplicator drive sends the delete command (WIPE signal). This command fills the entire drive chain 00
to rewrite - One passage, three passages and 7 passes 5220.22-M. Duplicator writes to the entire disc sample string of one, three or seven times. 5220.22-M standard for DoD is irreversible erasing data from hard drives.
• LCM control module provides a rich set of robust configuration options (see. Figure)
- Speed is for reference only. This speed was measured using a 3.5 "SATA III 250 GB hard disk for psu and destination. Transfer speed may vary depending on the speed of the psu and the destination disk.
• Recording mode: from sector to sector
• Typical transfer speed ~ 85 MB/s
• Solid construction with metal frame
• Snap-In Mobile Rack in two bottom slots
• LCD display with functional control panel
• Well ventilated for efficient air flow
• Silent fan with ball bearings and high CFM
• Integrated 80W 110/240 auto-sense repsu
• Compact size (W x D x H) - 7.48 x 10.63 x 6.5 inches (190 x 270 x 16.5 mm)
• Weight: ~ 8 lb/3.63 kg
• Operating Environment: 0 - 50 ° C, 15-90% RH
• Storage: -20 - 65 ° C, 0 to 95% RH non-condensing
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.