AdderView CATx, 1x16, local and remote console
AdderView CATx1000 a full-featured KVM switch with high port density for server management, and PC in multi-platform environments.
CATx 1000 combines USB console support, a full set of KVM functions and transmit high quality video and CD-quality sound with very good price, all in the desktop small form factor.
- Control of connected devices via the local console
- Control any PC, MAC or SUN keyboard and mouse functions with multi-platform remapping
- High videovýkon with a maximum resolution of 1600 x 1200 pixels, DDC emulation and features true-color
- Multiplatform support
- Possibility of creating up to 16 user profiles with different permissions
- Automatic cascading of up to 256 the number of connected devices
- RS232 port KVM management, firmware upgrade, sync with other options for multivideo applications and remote control switches
- CAM modules for easy handling equipment cabling and significantly reduce its volume
- KVM can be mounted in a rack - 1 or 2 devices in 1U position
- Rolišení Supported: Supports standard video modes platforms PC, SUN, MAC. Full support for DDC
- Max. resolution: 1600 x 1200/60 Hz
- Compatibility: PC, SUN, MAC, RS/6000, Alpha, SGI with USB, PS/2 and SUN CAM modules
- Independent of OS
- Connecting the local console: hdd15 VGA, USB keyboard/mouse, audio
- Connectors: 16x RJ45 for CAM modules DB9
- Dimensions: 198 x 120 x 44mm
- Power supply: 100-240VAC, 50-60Hz
- Operating temperature: 0-40 ° C
Certification: CE, FCC
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.