8xGigabit NETGEAR Prosafe Plus Switch, XS708E
NETGEAR is leading the networking industry with the market first cost-efficient 10 Gigabit Switch for small and medium Businesses. The XS708E Provides eight 10GE ports at a very Affordable price compared to 10GE switches in the enterprise marketplace. With the Enormous growth of network traffic and network storage in recent years, 10GE is Becoming a natural upgrade for many Businesses in order to keep up with Their network performance and business efficiency Demands. This Impacts not only the large enterprises, but for small and medium Businesses as well since many SMBS are operating with big data Even though the company size is small. NETGEAR recognizes the needs of a growing network for our SMB Customers and has come up with the industry first cost-efficient 10GE solution.
- 8 ports Deliver up to 10Gbps of dedicated, non-blocking bandwidth per port
- Simple, yet by useful network set-up on top of the plug-and-play connectivity
- VLAN support for traffic segmentation
- Quality of Service (QoS) for traffic prioritization
- Auto "denial-of-service" (DoS) prevention
- Troubleshoot connection issues via cable test
- Loop prevention and broadcast storm controls
- IGMP snooping for multicast optimization
- Rate Limiting for better bandwidth allocation
- Port Trunking (Link Aggregation LAG)
- Port mirroring for network monitoring
- Jumbo frame support
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
10 Gbps Ports
- 8-port 10GBASE-T (RJ45) Including 1 shared SFP + fiber port
# Of PoE ports
Total PoE power budget (Watts)
Max MAC entries
- 2 MB
VLAN (# Supported)
# Of lags of members & #
- 4 lags & 2 to 4 members
Supported Mulitcast groups
Maximum number of psu ports Allowed (many to 1)
- 100-240V, 50-60Hz, 2.2A max
Max consumption (Watts)
Acoustic Noise Level @ 25C (dBA)
- 0 ° to 50 ° C
- 3.6 kg
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm
- 330 x 207 x 43 mm
Electromagnetic Compliance (A or B)
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/unmanaged-plus/10g-plus-switch.aspx#tab-techspecs
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||10000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.