8xGb NETGEAR PoE Smart Switch, 130W, GS510TP
NETGEAR Smart Managed Switches offer powerful L2 and L2 +/Layer 3 Lite features, better PoE Functionality, and enhanced performance and usability. They are purposely designed for converged networks Where voice, video, data are all Carried on a single network platform. These switches are optimized for network efficiency, operational cost savings, and ease of management. This series of switches offers 8 to 52 port configurations Both in Fast Ethernet and Gigabit Ethernet with PoE options. All switches come with Gigabit SFP ports for fiber connectivity. These switches are the ideal solution for businesses looking for the best combination of features, performance, and value.
- This product is backed by a NETGEAR Lifetime Hardware Warranty ProSAFE®.
- Lifetime Next Business Day Hardware Replacement. Click here () for coverage, availability and terms and conditions.
- ProSupport 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via phone for 90 days (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues). ProSupport coverage can be extended by Purchasing one, three, or five year contracts'.
- ProSupport Lifetime 24x7 Advanced Technical Support via chat. (Remote diagnostics Performed by our technical experts for prompt resolution of technical issues).
- ProSAFE® 8-Port 10/100/1000 POE Smart Switch with 2 Gigabit SFP Ports
Number of PoE ports
PoE + (802.3at)
Total PoE power budget (Watts)
Max MAC entries
- 512 kilobytes
VLAN (Number Supported)
Dynamic VLAN assignment
Host ARP table
- Internal 100-240VAC 50-60Hz
Max consumption (Watts)
Acoustic Noise Level @ 25C (dBA)
- 0 ° to 50 ° C
- 458,124 hrs
- 1.68 kg
Dimensions (WxDxH) mm
- 328 x 169 x 43 mm
- Technical specification: http://www.netgear.com/business/products/switches/smart/GS510TP.aspx#tab-techspecs
|LAN max. Speed [Mb/s]||1000|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)