480 GB Kingston SSDNow V300 SATA3, 2.5 "7 mm
SSDNow V300 is the solution for consumers who are focused on price and are looking for ways to improve their existing desktops or laptops.
Disk is 10 times faster than a traditional hard drive running at 7200 rpm. It is equipped with a controller (FSP) from LSI SandForce, the solution is adjusted to Kingston and optimized for flash chips 19 nm NAND so that the disc top speed sequential read and write data up to 450 MB/s The disc is made from the highest quality components in a given category, while offering quality and performance at an affordable price for those who want to try SSD solution for the first time, or for those who want to improve their existing computers.
SSD Kingston SSDNow V300 is equipped with a completely new controller LSI ® SandForce ® (LSI/SF-2281), which is optimized to work with the new 19nm NAND Flash chips. It reaches speeds according to standard SATA 3.0 (6Gb/s), which is useful for computer games with high sensitivity and multimedia applications, all at an exceptional price.
Kingston SSDNow V300 comes with a three year warranty, free technical support and legendary reliability products, Kingston ®.
- capacity: 480 GB
- Size: 2.5 "7 mm
- Controller: LSI ® SandForce ® (LSI/SF-2281)
- Interface: SATA Rev 3.0 (6Gb/s) (backwards compatible with SATA Rev 2.0 (3Gb/s))
- Sequential reads: SATA Rev. 3.0 to 450 MB/s
- Sequential Write: SATA Rev. 3.0 to 450 MB/s
- maximum random read/write 4 kilobytes: 73,000/28,000 IOPS
- PCMark ® Vantage HDD Suite score: 57,000
- Power consumption: 0,640 W Idle/1,423 W read/write 2,052 W
- dimensions: 69.8 mm x 100.1 mm x 7 mm
- Weight: 86 g
- Operating temperature environment: 0 ° C ~ 70 ° C
- storage temperature -40 ° C ~ 85 ° C
- Vibration operating: 2.17 G (peak; 7-800Hz)
- Vibration non-operating: 20G (peak, 10-2000Hz)
- MTBF: 1,000,000 hours
- TBW (total bytes written): 256 TB
Detailed information: http://www.kingston.com/en/ssd/v # sv300s3
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)