16 GB Kingston DT4000 USB 3.0 G2 FIPS 140-2 level 3
Flash disk DataTraveler® 4000 G2 from Kingston offers industry-leading security certified FIPS 140-2 Level 3 and seals which reveal any tampering. The result is physical security enabling the detection of attempts to access, use or modification of the cryptographic module, or respond to such attempts. Flash drive protects 100 percent of even the most sensitive data with 256-bit AES hardware-based encryption in XTS mode.
- 256-bit AES hardware-
- seal to detect physical access
- approach implicitly read only
- protection required using complex passwords (after 10 unsuccessful attempts, the device format)
- resistance - waterproof aluminum housing (use wet)
- USB 3.0
Speed (depending on the HW and SW):
- 4 GB: 80 MB/s read, 12 MB/s write
- 8 GB and 16 GB: 165 MB/s read, 22 MB/s write
- 32GB: 250 MB/s read, 40MB/s write
- 64 GB: 250 MB/s read, 85 MB/s write
- 4 GB: 30 MB/s read, 12 MB/s write
- 8 GB up to 64GB: 30 MB/s read, 20MB/s write
- Dimensions: 77.9 mm x 22 mm x 12.05 mm
- Operating temperature 0 ° C to 60 ° C
For more info see datasheet or pages Kingston.
|Memory type||Flash USB|
|Nr. of pcs in package||1|
No reviews added yet.
You may also be interested in the following product(s)